Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Break

is almost over! We go back to school tomorrow. I loved having DD at home - we did so many cool things! 
I re-arranged my mini scrap-place (2 square meters) so she can have a table as well and scrap with me. So far, it works quite well. It is a bit cramped but she loves the special Mommy time. 

I made 3 simple cards with the leftovers of my last layout. 




Last week, my DH was very sick - poor guy! So I took the kids to see my cousin and his family for an overnight visit. We had lots of fun.  4 kids - all very active - we did not get bored. To make sure they get rid of all their excess energy, we took them for a great, long walk - actually so long that my Godchild fell asleep - isn't he cute as can be?


The next day, we let them run wild in an indoor playground. The perfect location for our wild cats. 



Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. your cards are gorgeous. glad you can spend that special time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday