Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sometimes life gets really busy!

Just like this week! I am very fortunate that my employer paid for a 3 day training course although I am still on maternity leave. It was great, valuable and interesting and it was great training for January when I go back to work. But it also meant I really had to use my time carefully. And DS has started to walk all by himself - not only that but immediately, he started kicking balls as he had seen from his big sister. This keeps me busy!

I managed to make a Christmas card and finish the mini album for DH's father and partner. I have to mail it pretty soon if I want it to arrive on time. 



The basis is a round tin album by DCWV. I inked the bottom (have not used my alcohol inks in a long time!), covered the lid with flowers and sealed it with modge podge. 





I kept it quite simple since it had to fit in the tin.




The background to this page, I made using different Washi tapes. 






And the Christmas card


Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. wow. you have been busy. work and this sweet little book. love the use of the washi tapes. alcohol inks scare me. hee hee hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday