Saturday, December 25, 2010

Trimming the tree - Christbaum



I cannot believe it, but I did find time to scrap!!! My DH took care of most of the cooking and DD was very well behaved. So I managed to sneak in my little paradise (aka a platform above our bed) and created this very simple LO based on a sketch by Julie Bronner.


I love the Noel line from Bo Bunny. It is fun and I love the traditional colors. Here, I mixed it with Yellow Little Bicycle.

One of my Christmas presents was the Big Bite Crop-A-Dile. I have wanted it for a long time and now I got it! It is so versatile and quiet. Perfect for setting eyelets when DD is asleep.
The Prima vines were perfect for this LO.

Journaling reads: Christmas Tree. Every year on the 23rd, we trim the tree. We listen to the Christmas Oratorio by J.S. Bach and Sarah is allowed to finish the piece of art by placing the star on the tree. This year, the tree is perfect - so full that it barely fit into our bay window.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the festive days!
All the best,
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday