Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yikes, she kissed him!!!!

I love working with the sketches provided by SKETCHY THURSDAY and I love using the digital kits of SNIPS AND SNAILS for my hybrid projects.


This is my DD with her two cousins Eric and Victor. DD adores Victor so much and Eric is just not sure if he is ok with it. (See his sceptical look on the left picture). When she kissed Victor, this was just too much for Eric. He screamed from the top of his lungs: Igitt, sie hat ihn geküsst (yikes, she kissed him). We all had to laugh sooo hard.

The kit I used is called WATERMELON COOLER and has the juiciest colors and summery embellishments. A real keeper for all your summer photos. All papers are from the kit as well as the borders (I printed them and fuzzy cut the details). I replaced the printed buttons by real ones and the glittery sequins by real ones as well. Just the letters are from my stash, but I do not remember which brand this was. Sorry!

All the best and thanks for stopping by!
Elisabeth

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper line, lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this!! LOVING the colors and loving the photos!! Hoping you are feeling better now! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. also nach nem heftigen lachkrampf hab ich vom forum gleich wechseln müssen um mir dein werk unter die lupe zu nehmen ;-) sag das sieht aus als wenn Du auf Stoff gedruckt hättest - der "glimmer quer regen" find ich total genial! Super Layout hat mich an so nem tristen Sonntag sehr zum Lachen gebraucht ;-) LG

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gg* ich sollte nicht nur foto schaun auch lesen ... ok jetzt is alles klar ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday