Friday, August 26, 2011

Ringbearer Snips and Snails

Stephanne over at Snips and Snails.com has come up with yet another wonderful, versatile and pretty digital kit! It is called Girl's Night Out and is busting from the seems with great embellishments, my favorite colors and cool additions.

Have a look here!
This kit is perfect to scrap your fun pictures of your last night out - and if it has been a while since you have done that, here is a real incentive to do it again! However, it also works perfectly for cute boy pictures and other events.

I had fun scrapping the photo of my sweet little girl being the ring bearer at my sister's wedding. I tried a different approach and tried to go more into a minimalist direction to really highlight the cute picture.
For this hybrid LO, I only added some ZVA creative flowers and added sparkles on the swirls.

You can get your kit here.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO!! I hope you are doing well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used a digital kit - I keep telling myself I should since I am a big computer geek and love Photoshop but I have too much pretty "real" paper! Love the way you kept the focus on the photo, and the rich colours!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday