Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy °°°SWIRLYDOOS°°°

I cannot believe it, but here is another layout, where I am in the picture!!!! My brother took this surprise photo just before my sister's wedding and we were both surprised that is turned out well.
The fabulous colors of the July Kit of Swirlydoos matched perfectly. I loved playing with my border punches (yes, I have many of them!) and playing around with the Dusty Attic swirly gate was a lot of fun. I have started to like the dew drop chalk of versa magic. Not only are they a lot cheaper than other inks, they stick everywhere and are so easy to apply.

I based it on the Pencil Lines Nr 251 sketch. So glad to see them back from their break.
Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! Your LO is gorgeous! I hope you are doing well!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Elisabeth, that border punch is gorgeous. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that gate thingy and the contrast of the border punch with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout, beautiful photo. great use of the kit and sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout!! I love the flower cluster & your border punch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! So much dimension, and layering, yet, the photo is still the focal point! I hope you'll create with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pic of you and love the border on your layout, such a gorgeous layout and design also like the one of your family in traditional dress, lovely, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that swirly gate punch- I think I will have to get that myself..great paper color choices to make the wonderful photo stand out. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...this is stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday