- Store your ink pads up side down. This way all the ink is where it should be.
- Before you use a clear stamp, rub it slightly with a soft eraser. This way the ink is applied more evenly.
- The smoother the paper, the crispier the image.
- Before you color your stamp, wait until it is really dry. (This is a no brainer, but guess how many stamps I messed up until I followed this one LOL!)
- Using color pencils, which can be then worked with water give the best of both worlds: the precision of the color pencil and the great, smooth texture from water colors. ( I love using my Jumbo Grip Faber Castell)
- Stamps are great for 3 D! Just stamp several and cut out section and layer them.
What are YOUR best stamping tips? I would love to learn from you! Thank you for leaving me a comment !
All the best,