Monday, October 3, 2011

Layering and lots of details

Sometimes, I am in the mood for a more clean and simple LO and sometimes, I just want to fill up the page and layer as much as possible! Such as today when I finished this LO. We are being silly tourists, in front of the president's palace in Bogota. Usually, I would just make fun of what tourists do but when you are in the situation yourself - it is just SO MUCH FUN!!!!






For this LO, I did not have enough red embellishments, so I used the barn door ink from Tim Holtz to add a bit more color and added some red pearls around the picture to match the incredible RED of my rain jacket. Hidden journaling is underneath the picture. I used a wild mix of Christmas, Halloween and vintage papers for this LO, but somehow it all kind of went together.
Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. lovely layers, love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Elisabeth - love all the fun layers - I completely understand "loading" up the page - just did that last night - I don't think I could have fit one more thing on the page :) So excited for your little man to arrive - only another 3 months right?? So happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday