Saturday, October 15, 2011

Simple Mini. One year in review

For Christmas my DH's family will get a mini of my DD's last year. Since we live an ocean apart, they often mention that they do not see our little girl grow up. Last summer, we visited them and now they will get a simple mini album with the highlights of DD's year. I used up scraps from all kinds of different papers to match the photos, just one or 2 embellishments but focused on the journaling. Although I kept it rather simple, it still took me several hours to get it done! But I do hope they will enjoy it.



The last page will be filled with a drawing by DD.
Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday