Thursday, January 19, 2012

All bundled up °°°SWIRLYDOOS°°°

I finally had some time to play with the January kit from Swirlydoos. Angelica was kind enough to post an "anatomy of a layout" guide. I find that I learn so much when I scraplift other people's work. Thanks Angelica! I love the Snowfall collection from Bo Bunny. It is so pretty and versatile.


We had our very first pediatrician visit with little Michael. Sarah is already a professional, she loves going to the doctor (because she always gets to choose a little gift afterwards) and I am so thankful that both kids are healthy as can be. Little Michi has put on a pound in just two weeks and has grown almost an inch.

My "little" girl turned 6! I cannot believe it - my little baby is growing up so fast.


This photo makes my heart melt. Sarah is the perfect big sister.


Thanks for stopping by.
All the best,
Elisabeth

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Elizabeth!! The LO and your children!! So nice to see your beautiful work!! Looks like things are going wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Fotos sind so entzückend und das Layout wunderschön!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness...what an adorable photo! both your babies are adorable! of course, being six...guess she isn't so much a baby anymore. hee hee beautiful layout, elisabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is precious and the Snowfall collection was perfect to accent your little bundle of joy! And the photo of both of your sweeties is so cute! Can't wait to see how you scrap that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha, he looks like a little bear! I like how you ripped the edges!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday