- use a kit
- use a sketch (here I used #190 from Creative Scrappers)
- switch off facebook, email, skype etc to really focus on the LO.
- use fast embellishments such as stickers, brads, trinkets , rub ons, flower vines, etc
- use glue, which does not have to dry
- stay away from paint, stitching etc
- use pre-made titles
- journal by hand
This layout took 40 minutes to make. While it is not an amazing piece of art, it still preserves the memory of a special Christmas (aka the walrus Christmas) and I had some "me time" which I need for my mental health.
What are your tips for faster scrapping? I would love to read about them!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
All the best,