Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Get Creative

Cleaning up the scrap place has lots of advantages. Amongst others, I found these papers, which I had forgotten about. It is not my usual style, but now and then I enjoy some bright and fun scrapping, especially if the photos are so cute.


I based it on a sketch by Get Creative .
The journaling reads: Sarah is a great sister. She makes Michi laugh and he adores her. He does not mind if she is sometimes a bit too rough with him.

I love this flower bouquet - I had it forever and never had a layout that was perfect for it. Now it is finally used.
I also used my sewing machine to create this frill border.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

10 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the flowers and the ruffle! Such sweet photos as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, what a super sweet layout, love the photos and the gorgeous bouquet. Great stitching and super colours. Thank you for sharing with us at get Creative and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty. love the floral work, the colors and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW i am so glad you cleaned your scrap space hahahaha your layout is gorgeous! I love the colours and your take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so sweet. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining in with Get Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Elisabeth! This looks simply delicious. Love all the beautiful details you have usd. Seems you found a treasure on your scrap desk,....I am off to clean out mine,...LOL!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Get Creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw this is adorable! Love the flower bouquet!! Thanks for playing along at Get Creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just soooooooooo sweet! Lovely lo! Tks. for playing along with us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and so, so SWEET!! Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday