Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Family

"This was the bestest day of my life" - the comment from our sweet DD after her cousins (5 and 2,5) left after an entire afternoon of playing together. 

When I saw the challenge over at Once Upon A Sketch - it was a perfect match



When I first got these Prima papers, I was not quite sure what to do with it. They did not appeal to me the way they were. But when I was looking for something rather neutral, but yet with character to scrap these photos, which don't have a unified color scheme, I was convinced! 

Journaling reads: C and C also need to go out sometimes, so the boys spent the afternoon with us. Such a day is a lot of fun but exhausting!


I even stamped! (Doesn't happen often....), distressed, layered, added 3 different small flower clusters and added some metal elements. 

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute. i love everything about it. the colors are just perfect. and your daughter is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to use the theme :-)
    Beautiful page with a pretty color combo and pretty details.

    Thank you for playing with us at OUAS in April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page and perfect color combination! Thank you so much Elisabeth for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the sentiment behind your layout - so very special :) Great use of our sketch - thank you for joining us this month - beautiful work

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday