Thursday, April 4, 2013

Two cards with Prima Lifetime Collection

These two cards are definitely out of my comfort zone. But I really felt like trying something different. The impetus came from my friend MARY who gave me those adorable, tiny lock and key brads. Now, I have been hoarding them for quite a while - something I often do with things I really like.

When I got the Lifetime Collection from Prima, it was time to use it! Stretching my own style and trying out different things, I came up with these two cards. 

I love you to the moon and back. Some stitching, some 3D elements, but all kind of grungy. 


And my second one where I used the lock brad as the flower center. The key together with the tiny staples makes  a good combination - not too girly but still cute.


Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. Die Karten sehen sehr cool aus!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are super fun cards. so different from your usual style. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday