Thursday, January 20, 2011

Marina - Creative Scrappers 139

This cute little girl is the daughter of a good friend of mine. She is just a few months younger than my own DD and we try to meet on a regular basis. Given that we both work, it does not happen nearly often enough but when we meet, we have lots of fun together. She is just as active and funny as my DD however here I caught her fully concentrating on coloring in her book.


The LO is based on the sketch by Creative Scrappers 139. You can find the sketch here. I liked using the bella paper. The soft colors remind me of spring! With Vienna being rainy, cold and gray, this is the perfect therapy!

Here is a trick to get the punched paper line up exactly with the die cut. With an exacto knife, make small incisions in the die cut, just where you will want the punched papers strips. Then slide it through, with a pencil mark along the cut parts, pull the paper strips back out and cut with scissors along the pencil marks. Repeat on the other side and you have a perfectly matched paper strip!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment.
All the best,
Elisabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday