Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tough being sick around here and skiing

I have been very busy lately. DD learnt to ski. We are so lucky to live in Vienna. Just within 1 hours drive, there are several ski resorts. Sorry for the bad quality. I had forgotten my camera and had to use my phone.

Onto scrappy business.
I am not buying any new papers until after the CHA. This gives me a good reason to use what I have in my stash. The patterned paper is from Prima Eire collection. It fit well with the multi colored photo. DH was sick and had fallen asleep on the couch. DD was concerned that he did not have any stuffed animals while he was sleeping and covered him with hers!

I liked playing around with the title, using some liquid pearls.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!
All the best,
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday