Thursday, April 28, 2011

In the middle of the third °°°SNIPS AND SNAILS°°°

...district. That's where I live.
This digital kit from Snips and Snails is called: SPRING IN THE CITY and features wonderful elements, lovely blues and bright greens!


See the cute skyline and the great alphas? All part of the kit.
My journaling reads: Our apartment is not ideal but as a trade off, the surroundings are perfect. 2 parcs and the botanical garden make up for it.

I loved using the newspaper print and made the city skyline fit the 12x12 page. I stitched around the borders to repeat the green and blue color pattern, added a ribbon and some butterflies.

And the best part is: the whole digi kit is only 2 $!!! Have a look here to buy it.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!
All the best,
Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. This is very artistic, love the skyline in combination with all that green, gorgeous design and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday