Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Non traditional school mini album

This mini is another work with the May kit of Scrapqueens. I still had lots and lots of photos from the last student-led-conference and I wanted to scrap it in a non-traditional way. So, no cute rulers, apples and stickers. Just sticking with the color scheme brown and green.

On the first page, I described a bit what happened.

I made this flower. Super easy. I love bow ties.

I covered all the edges with the sticky tissue tape. This way it looks clean and neat and protects the edges a bit.

The last page where DD proudly shows the patterns she has made.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!
All the best,
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday