Monday, March 5, 2012

Cheeese!

Yesterday was a great day. Thanks to DH and my beloved milkpump, I was able to attend a 3 hour scrapbooking workshop, which happened to take place in our street. I loved playing around with the glimmer mists. Something I am not really good yet. I learned how to use different colors, mute colors, add glimmer glam (sooo cool), add patterns to the simple white flowers. I also got introduced to gesso, love this stuff.

The photo shows DH and myself at my sister's wedding. Finally a decent photo of us!



Here are some close ups of the flowers. I am pretty happy with it and looking forward to using this technique more often.



DD and DS are doing great as well. DD attended a guided tour of the parliament and got to try out how it feels to be a congresswoman.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. Your page is beautiful! I love the flowers and the brick design. It is a great photo of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday