Saturday, August 4, 2012

Still here!


I am enjoying real country life, teaching my sweet DD where milk comes from and that apples do not come in packages! We are also enjoying the lake. DD learned to swim. DS learned to crawl and got 2 teeth. DH enjoys grilling every day and I love the fact that we are outside all day.

The only thing I really miss is my little scraproom! BUT I am taking lots and lots of photos.... here are just a few.

These are our neighbors.


Little cats everywhere!



DS and I are a great minigolf team


 Got to love playing in the hay. 


Cow kisses


 DS has learned to sit up and loves to explore everything.


and, of course, the lake!!!

Now, I will need a really cute farm line with sweet papers to scrap all these photos! Any suggestions?
Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Cannot wit to see the layouts you make with these gorgeous photo's Elisabeth, they are just fantastic.
    How lovely it must be being outside all day. I used ot love to take my two to the local Zoo they were real experts on the animals and just had an infinity with wildlife, your two sound like they will do too.
    Take care and enjoy your holls. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great time it looks like you have been having. can't wait to see how you scrap these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures! Can't wait to see them on some layouts!!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday