Friday, February 4, 2011

Because it's Hanukkah

I know, it is a weird title for such a layout. It is actually the text of a song. DD loves to sing and she sings really well. She was chosen to sing this song in the Kindergarten assembly as well as the big Christmas assembly (200 people in the audience). She loved it and enjoyed every second of it. I wish I was as cool as she is on stage! (and I am a musician!!!)


This LO is thanks to Melinda . She had a fabulous RAK give away on her blog. I was the lucky one and she sent me the treehouse collection from pebbles. I LOVE it. Thanks, Melinda!!!
All the best,
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Oh this Pebbles line is just so perfect with that photo!! How cute does she look standing up there!!! :) Congrats on the winnings from Melinda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful L/O!!!i love these colors!
    Have a good weekend!!
    Hope you're oke?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisabeth this is adorable! So glad you are enjoying your Pebbles prize. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday