Friday, May 6, 2011

Beauty - Sketchy Thursday 5.5.

During the Easter Break, we went to Upper Austria. When the weather is nice, it is great place to be. It is a very rural area, perfect for the long walks, watching the animals etc. During one of these walks, I took a photo of DD playing with the dandelion. I just loved how the wind blew through her hair and her concentrated look.


My sweet scrapper friend Sharon sent me these wonderful papers. Thanks, Sharon!!!! Based on the Sketchy Thursday Sketch 5.5.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.
All the best,
Elisabeth


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love how you used the flowers for the circles . Beautiful x
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    What a great idea the flowers for the circles!!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet page,amazing colors!
    Have a nice weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!!!
    I love PINK;)
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers you used! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I loveeeeee this!! PRECIOUS photos and loveeeeeeee all the flowers! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flowers and your layout is so beautiful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the flowers in your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous take on the sketch! I just used those GCD papers for a layout today :). Beautiful! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday