Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Wedding °°°SNIPS AND SNAILS°°°

This newest digital kit from Snips and Snails has the most perfect colors, frames and elements one can think of!
Here is the kit:
And since blue is my favorite color of all times, I focused on the cute blue papers.

I love the flowers, which came with the elements. I just layered several sizes of them on top of each other.


The blue circle with the pearls was perfect for hybrid scrapping. I cut it out, distressed the edges and added zva creative pearls, distressed it and it was done. The letters were so cute. I just love polka dots.


I added a few ribbons from my stash, fuzzy cut the sweet swirls, added some ribbons and the handwritten text, since my printer had given up by that time and I was done.

You can go here, if you would like to get the kit. It is truly worth it! It is even on sale at the moment!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.
All the best,
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisabeth, this is so creative and that line is gorgeous, will have to look out for it, enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday