Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sketchy Thursday 5.19

I have not blogged for a long time, simply because I felt very sick for the past 10 days. No energy for scrapping, just trying to get through the work day and falling asleep by 8:30. I do hope this will get better soon!

Here is my take on the cute sketch from Sketchy Thursday! I just love this sketch. So pretty. This photo was taken in DD's school at photo day, back in October. I cannot believe how grown-up she looks. She was only 4! Sigh.


Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

11 comments:

  1. very pretty and sweet page!!
    Hope you're oke!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO, love the colours and delicate feel to the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I love all the blue.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you have been sick! I hope you are feeling better now! I loveeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeee all the blue and the doilies! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my blog... and a HUGE CONGRATS to you!! That is WONDERFUL news! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo against the blue...thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love the blue. Thanks for playing with ST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better, love the layout, the blue ribbon and bow at the bottom are adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I love the softness of the blue! The feel of a soft quilt! I sure hope that you are feeling better soon!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I had followed your blog!! I am now!!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday