Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rhythm Xing °°°SWIRLYDOOS°°°

DD took part in a drumming workshop done by the percussion group rhythm xing. It was held in the park of a 200 year old villa, next to a lake. It was simply magic.



I loved the Glitz Design papers, which were part of the May kit. Just adorable. I did quite some deep distressing , based the work on the sketch by Beggahuna and had a bit of hiding journaling

Here are some close ups:

Some Prima flowers
My new die cut from tim holtz with the iron gate fence and the Dusty attic bird cage.




And more flowers from the flower add on from the Swirlydoos kit.



Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.
All the best,
Elisabeth







No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday