Friday, November 25, 2011

The firbst wobbly tooth - Sketchy Thursday

My little girl is growing up so fast. Last week, she had her first wobbly tooth. Needless to say that she is terribly proud of it and shows it to EVERYBODY!


Since I am still waiting for my November Kit of Swirlydoos, I decided to dig in to my stash. As you can see, this totally changes my scrapping style, but then again, I change it all the time anyway. I admire the ladies who have got their own style - you can recognize the artist by looking at the LO. Not me!

I loved the inspiration from Sketchy Thursday. It provided the perfect sketch to document this very precious moment!

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

6 comments:

  1. Your daughter is just adorable. Your LO is fabulous. I am happy to hear you are doing well. I cannot wait to see pics of your lil one. When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable photos. great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! Those photos are so cute! Great take on the sketch :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO!! The colors really pop! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeee the photos and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday