Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hanging in there and Swirlydoos

I had a very good check up yesterday. No more contractions. Now it is a wait-and-see situation! (Not my forte, I have do admit! I love planning ahead and getting everything organized)

I still have a LO to share, using the October kit from Swirlydoos. I made it before going to the hospital. I based it on a sketch by Sketchy Thursday but could not submit it anymore.....

The real challenge of a wedding album is the sheer volume of photos. So I am trying to get all the guests on a photo, at least once. I had this piece of lace for a very long time, it just never matched. Now I added a bit of red twine on the side and I really like the effect. I cut up the bling swirl since it was too bulky for the layout.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Good news Elisabeth, you hang on in there!
    Won't be long now, the days are getting shorter and shorter. Take care and relax and take it easy! Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your beautiful layouts Elisabeth! I'm so impressed that you are scrapping so much during pregnancy, I came to an all stop this time around...perhaps it was having five other children to manage;).
    I'm happy to hear your little boy is waiting a few more days but I know you must so long to hold him in your arms. It is just heaven holding a sweet baby. Thanks for stopping by my blog to see my angel. I wish you the best and will be looking forward to seeing photos of your little one.
    Hugs, Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there! Won't be long now. lovely layout. i love the twine on the lace.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday