Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Treasure the Moment


I am working on three albums at the same time - and of course, all the important events have to be in all 3! To make it easier on me and my limited time, I decided to scrap the same photo with the same sketch in three different ways. So here is the first one:

This time I tried to go clean and simple with color blocking.


MBo Bunny Serenade collection. 

The occasion was the celebration of the 7th birthday of our DD last Saturday. First we went sledding, then we gathered at my sister's house to sing for her, eat cake and she finally got to open her presents. She had to wait for 4 extra days, since her birthday was on Wednesday. These days were very long for her LOL.

This layout is based on a sketch by http://mycreativesketches.blogspot.co.at/

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

7 comments:

  1. A really nice sketch and a fabulous family photo.
    What a shame waiting 4 days, bet DD was so excited.
    Hope to see the other sketches.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors here. this is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch!! love the quilted look! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is just gorgeous.
    That is such a sweet picture too.
    Thanks for playing with us in My crwative sketches!!!!
    Big hugs
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday