Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dress Card


I am very blessed to have lots of siblings. 3 sisters and 1 brother and we actually talk to each other! One of my lovely sister celebrated her 40th birthday this week. My gift for her is to help choose and pay for the dress, which she is going to wear at my sister's wedding in the summer. So I made this Birthday card for her.



If you like the template, you can find it HERE.

Everything else is pretty straight forward. I used white pearls and colored them with my new copic markers to match the color to the ribbon. Since I always have TONS of ribbon, I just layered them, going from the bottom up. To secure it, I stitched it to the white paper before adhering it to the blue cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable and such a fabulous idea...have a sweet day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday