Friday, March 25, 2011

Let's Fly A Kite *** Snips and Snails***



Another CT reveal! The new kit by Snips and Snails. This fun and bright kit is called "Let's fly a kite!" I just love the green and pink of this kit!




I had lots of fun making these little kites! I just printed the kite twice, stitched it on top of each other and added bling instead of the tail. I then folded up the upper kite and had a nice 3D effect.

From some left-over lace, I made this little flower, added a twisted pink ribbon in the middle and fastened it with a brad. Easy, fun and cheap.

You can get this cute mini at divine HERE
or
at the studio HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday