Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Toothfairy sketchabilities 43

One of the many reasons why I LOVE scrapbooking is: I can do what I when, in which style I want in the colors I want! I can change my style from vintage to cute, from classic to clean...



When I won the Jubilee papers from Best Creations, they were just perfect for my little girl.

The title reads: If a fairy has to go to the dentist, is she then the toothfairy?

This title needs a bit of explaining: Here in Austria, we celebrate Fasching (mardi gras), however her dental cleaning appointment was scheduled for the same day. So we went there in full costume. The girls at my dentist's office were delighted and the dentist herself gave her a huge Faschingskrapfen (a bit like a doughnut filled with jam) !!!

I based the LO on this sketch:
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!
All the best,
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. love your take on the sketch, beautiful colors and the butterflies are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing,i love the butterflies!!GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its me again..you asked on my blog..how I did the stitching. Yes I just did it with my sewing machine :) thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday