Saturday, March 12, 2011

We don't remember days / Sketchy Thursday

I am a very lucky girl! My local scrapbooking store FANTASIA really likes my layouts. So they have given me some papers to play with and create a layout for the local creative arts fair which starts today! Aren't those Creative imagiations papers just adorable?



I based this layout on the sketch by Sketchy Thursday. I liked the simplicity of the sketch. It is just the perfect starting point for a layout.

Here are some close ups. Boy, I love these flowers! They say SPRING in capital letters.


The photo was taken on the day when Sarah was just a week old. My husband called her "muffinhead" because of the cute hat I put her on.

Thanks so much for taking a look! I am now off to the fair and I am so excited to see 5 layouts of me hanging at the booth. I will take pictures for sure!
All the best,
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work sweetie!!
    And so nice you can design for them!!!
    Pretty ,amazingly pretty page!
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday