Friday, December 16, 2011

3 cards CPS 248

Much to my surprise, there has been a high demand for cards in my family lately. So I am getting to work.
The first one is based on the sketch 248 by CPS. I used the last bits of my November Swirlydoos kit to make this card.

My second card is a really simple one, which I needed for a friend in exactly 10 minutes.... Still like how it turned out! Simple but I like the colors.


My last card took for ever to make. My nephew is saving money to do his driver's license. So all the aunts are helping him out and I made this card to put the money in.


I downloaded a clipart from the internet of a Ferrari, transferred it onto red cardstock and cut it out. The "apples" in the tree are brads...

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best and Happy Advent!
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday