Thursday, December 1, 2011

Declaration of love and tooth gone!

Oh my goodness. Two days of absolute drama. That wobbly tooth just did not want to come out. DD was suffering - she even refused to eat a doughnut! It was really bad. Last night it FINALLY came out. It was a very stubborn tooth. Now she is so proud and smiling all the time.


I finally received my November kit from Swirlydoos. It is just fabulous!!!
The first one shows DD and DH fooling around during a walk in Upper Austria in October. I based it on the monthly sketch by Beggahuna.



This one is a declaration of love to my DD. Journaling reads: I am so thankful to be your mother. You are everything I could wish for: smart, pretty, sweet, caring and funny. I love you, your mom.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week.
All the best,
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. so glad her tooth finally fell out. My little one always starts complaining they hurt. Love the latest projects. Hope all is well on the waiting front. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete