Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lost tooth - Frosted Design

I have never been so calm before Christmas. Due to the pregnancy difficulties, I had almost everything ready beginning of November. Now, I have time to scrap, take care of my DD and enjoy the advent season, while still resting enough.

I used the sketch of Frosted Designs as a basis for this "lost tooth" layout. I really liked using the Welcome Home serious from Bo Bunny for it.



Wishing you all the best for the upcoming holidays - Hannukah starts today - Happy Hannukah for those who celebrate it!
All the best,
Elisabeth

5 comments:

  1. Das Layout sieht super aus!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photo! I agree, this collection is lovely :0) Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs, keep on resting!! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable photo. glad you have some time to relax. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Elisabeth!!! Love the big smile on your daughter! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout! That photo is priceless. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday