Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Museum visit and a card

I live right next door of the Belvedere. It is a great museum just 5 minutes walking distance. It is surrounded by a wonderful park and the botanical garden.


We go there very often. They also have a fabulous children's program. There are special guided tours which my DD loves. These photos were taken 2 months ago. I used up all my bits and pieces of purple paper for this LO. The only "new" paper is the basis by creative imaginations. Since the eggs in the bird nest (Prima) were originally blue, I used my copic markers to adapt the color.


The card is inspired by Ozmagi (THANKS!). She had the great idea to combine the laurel leaf punch with the gate. It just looks sweet as a Spring card.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. lovely layout. hope your holiday was wonderful and you are doing well waiting for the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Elizabeth!! Love all the purple. My fave color. I hope you are doing well. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday