Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday Bo Bunny

I had a bit of time and I started scrapping the photos from the baptism. Here is the family - we have a similar photo from the baptism of DD as well as from our wedding! 

I used the Bo Bunny Sketch challenge with the Country Garden line. The soft blues matched perfectly the shirts and the greens worked great with the trees in the background. 

It took me several attempts to finish this layout. It just would not sit. This was my first try. 

I liked the title - I am usually one who just does a title and not has many ideas but here I made an effort to play with it. The dot on the i is actually a pearl. 


This is my second attempt. I added the zva swirls and the flowers. as well as the hanging chrytstal to the left of the photo. I am much happier with this version. The first one seemed a bit "naked". 

Here is the sketch of Juliana Michaels. I tried to stay pretty close to the sketch, since it is so beautifully balanced.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

4 comments:

  1. lovely. love the added extras in your final project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Elizabeth!! Your stitching is wonderful. What a great photo to cherish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das sieht so schön aus! Das "Spielen" hat sich gelohnt.
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout turned out fabulous. Thanks for playing in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday