Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday Swirlydoos

While my DD stayed in Upper Austria with my mother for a week, she had a professional photo taken. I really like it, even though it does not represent her personality at all. She is a whirlwind! 
I used the May Swirlydoos Kit with the wonderful botanique papers from Donna Salazar. The big pink flower was a gift from Ozmagi (Thanks!!!!) 

I based it on Creative Scrappers 214. 


This is the upper right corner. A mix of Prima Meadow Lark, Kaisercraft  


I treated the swirl with crackle paint and sparkles.


 And here is the title with the layering.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Hach, ist das wunderschön mädchenhaft und das Foto ist echt toll!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow das ist so super schoen , danke das meine blume darauf sein darf. hatte so freunde die zumachen mit dem gedanken das du gerne pink hast. big hug magi

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. great take on the sketch. lovely layers.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday