Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dream

Beginning of March, we took a stroll in the wonderful gardens of Castle Laxenburg. I just loooove this place. It is just from a fairy tale. 


I used a mix of Graphics 45 Secret Garden, Prima Annalee and Bo Bunny C'est la vie. My 3 favorite companies all on one page! 

I could not resist to add the bird bath to the page - it just had to be there. 

In two weeks, we will be on Easter break. I am so looking forward to it! It is funny and a bit surreal to talk  to my colleagues at work (without kids) who will fly to Bahamas, Egypt, Turkey and what not while I..... will probably go to IKEA to get some more boxes to organize the kids room -  how things change......

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Elisabeth, this is so pretty!!! Yes, the birdbath is the perfect embellie for it! Envious of the lack of snow.. was this a recent visit? Your spring break sounds a lot more fun than mine. I would gladly go to IKEA. Our break is this last week of March here (or the bottom row as my little boy calls it. LOL). What am I doing on my spring break? Cooking meals and helping hubby install ceramic tile in the laundry/mini mudroom and bathroom. I have to finish up every piece of laundry as we won't have the washer and dryer hooked up for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two more weeks of cooking for the tax office and then I am done for the season!! Yay!!

      Delete
  2. this is just lovely. the colors are gorgeous and I love the design. enjoy your easter break....and i love ikea. sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday