Friday, March 29, 2013

Vacation!!!!

Ahhhh, it feels good to be on Easter break. 10 days of enjoying our kids and, well catching up on housework. BUT I will also get to see my relatives and I do hope that I will get some time to scrap!!! So many pictures are waiting for me. 

Last night, I was too tired to make a layout, so I just did a 2 quick cards and a mini box. 


Quick and simple and yet elegant. I looooove French Country. 

This card sort of just happened. The snippets were laying around on my desk and I put them together. Not quite sure how I feel with black as a background....


And lastly, a mini box with a chocolate treat inside. 


I realize that these are no masterpieces but it felt GOOD to start my vacation with a bit of playing around with paper. 

Have a blessed Easter!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday