Friday, March 22, 2013

More "secret garden " cards





And more spring cards! I really need the color and the pretty papers! The first one was based on the sketch by Get Creative. I reduced the 4 blocks in the middle to 2.


And this one is inspired by Mojo Monday. 

Yeah for Friday! I love my work and I am very thankful to have a very interesting job, but I am so looking forward to the weekend where I will hopefully be able to catch up on sleep! DS is getting 3 molars at the same time which causes very, very short nights!

I will leave you with photos of our sweet children. I am so lucky to have them!




Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth

5 comments:

  1. nice cards and very colorful!!Thanks for playing with us at get creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are adorable. i love the cards. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty spring like cards, full of pretty papers and blooms. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Get Creative.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved both of your cards. Thank's for joining us st GC

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY CARDS!!!Thanks for playing with us at get creative!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday