Saturday, March 2, 2013

Visiting Grandfather

During the February break, we visited my father. We had a good time and he fixed DH's favorite sausages.



I was so happy to finally get my Graphics 45 papers - French Country. It smells so good - so many cute pages perfectly designed for fussy cutting.

The cluster is a combination of all kinds of flowers from my stash. I don't even remember which brands they are. 


I fussy cut the sunflower and layered it with 3d foam pads. I had fun playing with the washi tape - crumbling it up for more texture.


I used my copics to color the zva bling.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best,
Elisabeth




1 comment:

  1. this is just beautiful. i love the colors, great job coloring your pearls.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday