Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jump!

I just can't get enough of the Apple Cider Collection from Bo Bunny. I love the colors and the cute pictures. Unfortunately, I could only get the paper pad, not the embellishments... sigh. 

My DD is a bundle of energy. The playground is her kingdom. She just has the talent to round up a couple of kids she has never met and loves to play catch, duck duck goose and other games with them.


I based it on the current sketch challenge at Artful Delight. 


Instead of the dots, I fussy cut the acorns from the papers, inked the sides and popped it up with 3D foam dots.
 
  

For added texture, I put all the small eyelets in and added a leather ribbon. 
 

 

 No distressing here! What a surprise! 


As you might know by now, I love having interactive elements on my pages. This time, one has to rotate the picture to see the journaling. 


Yesterday, DS was so tired and would not go down for a nap. So I put him in the swing and not 10 seconds later .......


Thanks for stopping by, 
All the best,
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch. lovely work. your acorns are adorable. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout!love the eyelets and twine. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fall layout, love the textures and the colors. Cute picture of your son too! Thanks for playing along at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday