Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kite Festival

This year we managed to go to the kite festival. So many different kites, so much fun! Well, half of the time, I spent untangling the string because Sarah ran into another kid, but we wont talk about that - right?

Bo Bunny has this wonderful fall line Apple cider. I only managed to get the paper pad, but better than nothing! (although I would love to have all the cool embellishments...sigh. That alone would be a reason to move to the USA....LOL!)



The layout is based on the sketch by Sketchabilites Nr 76.You can find it here. I am also very happy to see that my layout is featured for the sketch Nr 75. 

The weekly challenge for Frosted Designs is to use doilies. So I will link it up there as well. Hope they don't mind!

For the title, I cut up one of the little tags, matted it and added the stickers on top.



I made this little kite by embossing green cardstock, added some ribbon and cut up the little bow ties which I inked and decorated with a little bling. 



The sticker sheet comes with cute little saying. The Prima vine from my stash worked perfectly with it.

And this is what it looks like when you open up the pictures. Almost all my layouts have something to open up, flip, turn or unroll. I just like it and find it funny.



This layout is all about my big girl. DS had also a big surprise for us yesterday morning. He is only 9 months old! This was taken at 5:30 in the morning (yes, he is an early riser) you can see I had not had time to clean up yet.... sorry about that!)

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth





9 comments:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Layout -LG Gerlinde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking at 9 months ~ so fun!! Well, until you have to make every room safe!!! They grow so fast!!

    Love your layout!! The hidden journal and extra photo flaps are awesome (love this trick for adding additional photos) and the distressed doilies look great. I have not been able to pull that look off (yet anyway)!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ein wunderbar herbstliches Layout! Ich liebe die Farben! Der Sketch ist toll umgesetzt - vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei Sketchabilities! Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty kite and wonderful title!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty. love the hidden journaling and photo spots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love the distressed doilies and that embossed kite is perfect! What a fabulous layout! Thanks so much for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the details on your layout! The kite festival sounds like lots of fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics and great use of the doily and BoBunny papers! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! you put a LOT of work into your layout. All the little details and flip outs! amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities! Also way to GO to your little man! That is great :) I can't get over how sunny it looks at your house at 5:30 in the morning...it is like night where I live at that time of day :)

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday