Sunday, December 2, 2012

2 cards and an envelope

Hi there!
Almost all gifts to the USA have been mailed off. Tomorrow will be the last one then all I have to do is get a few bits and pieces and the decoration for the dinner table of the 24th, which we celebrate with my sister and her family. It is so nice to have the time to do all in peace and quiet - the advantages of being a temporary SAHM.

This put me in the mood to create a few more Christmas/Winter cards.



Yesterday, we celebrated my nephew's birthday. We had 7 minutes before we had to go and I just could not leave the envelope (to go with the cards I posted here) bare. I HAD to do something with it. So I just used the stamps that were still laying on my desk and decorated the envelope. 


Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. Die Karte ist ganz nach meinem Geschmack, sehr schön!
    LG Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday