Friday, December 14, 2012

Twisted Easel Card Travel

I have been very lucky and sold several Christmas cards in the last few weeks. Yesterday evening, I got a call for another card -   He needed something "pretty, not too vintage, kind of cool" for the travel voucher for his wife. 

So I tried a twisted easel card. I love it!

The name of his wife is made in mini alphas onto a cute little suitcase underneath the words "The world awaits..." 

When she gets the card, it will look like this. 



 I used quite a few 3D dots for added dimension. 


I love it when I get paid for something that I really enjoy....

And our sweet children? They are cute as can be. I am so thankful to have them, even though they drive me insane and rob my sleep. DS has been really sick - it is so scary when they run a high fever. But just a day later, he is fine as nothing ever happened. I introduced him to drawing - he loves it!



And DD had a Christmas Party at school where all parents were invited. Such a fun time with food from all kinds of nations (the fun of being in an international school!), games and dance. 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can enjoy Advent as much as I do. 
All the best, 
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. so pretty. love the layers. your daughter looks to be enjoying her treats very much.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday