Monday, December 31, 2012

Wild about winter

DD liked my previous layout so much, that she wanted EXACTLY the same with a photo of hers. Well, I managed to make it almost the same. I loooooooove this line of Bo Bunny!!! So my colors and the perfect motifs for fussy cutting. 

I used again sketch 240 from creative scrappers. It worked perfectly with my papers and the photo. 

I fussy cut those pretty ornaments, added pop dots and pearls. 

With the distress stain Picket fence, I created these splashes which should look like snowballs. I then added a bit of bling (Bo Bonny Midnight frost). 


Today, I took the kids to the city center to see the afternoon celebrations for the New Year. We had fun! 
The sky was just so pretty!

Have a great New Year!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, beautiful photos and the colours go with it so well.Thanks for joining in with us at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just lovely. i love the fussy cutting and layers...and your photos are beautiful. I love the light.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday