Monday, February 4, 2013

Calendar finished!

I am soooo happy! I managed to finish my Graphics 45 calendar. I just do not like it when I have got unfinished projects laying around. So last night, I got it done. Maybe not as creatively as I would have liked to but it got done, which fills me with deep joy and happiness. 

A few things, I have learned along the way: 
1. READ the instructions, that Conny (the wonderful owner of my LSS) gives you. Seriously. Would have saved me a lot of trouble with the binding - this is the first time I have used it. 
2. Don't walk with scrapbooking stuff in your hand with a 13 months around. See how crooked the binding is? - I wont go into details. It was all my fault. 
3. Sometimes keeping it simple is totally ok. 

First, I wanted to give it away as a gift. When I realized how pretty it turned out, how much work went into it and how happy it makes me looking at it, I decided to keep it for myself and put it on my desk at work. Each month, I will add a brand new photo of my two babies. 

Without any further ado, here it is.

 

Each side has a backside with a pocket in it - they all look quite similar, so just one photo here

 
Almost everything is from Scrapme. I just added bits and pieces from my stash to each page. 
Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. wow love it beautiful details greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these beautiful ideas! I just purchased the Graphics 45 months papers and can't wait to get started on my calender. I hope you don't mind, I'd like to share these pages to my Scrap booking board on Pinterest. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete