Monday, February 4, 2013

Calendar finished!

I am soooo happy! I managed to finish my Graphics 45 calendar. I just do not like it when I have got unfinished projects laying around. So last night, I got it done. Maybe not as creatively as I would have liked to but it got done, which fills me with deep joy and happiness. 

A few things, I have learned along the way: 
1. READ the instructions, that Conny (the wonderful owner of my LSS) gives you. Seriously. Would have saved me a lot of trouble with the binding - this is the first time I have used it. 
2. Don't walk with scrapbooking stuff in your hand with a 13 months around. See how crooked the binding is? - I wont go into details. It was all my fault. 
3. Sometimes keeping it simple is totally ok. 

First, I wanted to give it away as a gift. When I realized how pretty it turned out, how much work went into it and how happy it makes me looking at it, I decided to keep it for myself and put it on my desk at work. Each month, I will add a brand new photo of my two babies. 

Without any further ado, here it is.

 

Each side has a backside with a pocket in it - they all look quite similar, so just one photo here

 
Almost everything is from Scrapme. I just added bits and pieces from my stash to each page. 
Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. wow love it beautiful details greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these beautiful ideas! I just purchased the Graphics 45 months papers and can't wait to get started on my calender. I hope you don't mind, I'd like to share these pages to my Scrap booking board on Pinterest. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday