Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tree bought....

Christmas can come! 
This is my reveal for Sketch 85 of Sketchabilities. As always, the sketch is so inspiring. Not too little, not too much - just right and really challenges the way I organize my pictures on the page. 



I used the Powder Mountain collection from Bo Bunny. I had lot of fun with this one. The little bunny in the lower left corner got fur (white flocks from Martha Stewart) 

 the journaling is done using the tiny letters from Kaiserkraft. 

 
I fussy cut the snowflake from a paper and added some pearls to it. The snowflakes are leftovers from the punchwork and I glittered them with stickles.

Thanks for stopping by!
All the best, 
Elisabeth


1 comment:

  1. this is lovely. i love the fussy cut snowflake with the pearls. beautiful,winter page.

    ReplyDelete

Frosted Design

Frosted Design

November Guest Designer

November Guest Designer
Yeah! My first Guest Design assignment

Sketchy Thursday